Saturday, August 25, 2012

August 2012 - Hands In The Air



Tracklisting:

1.  Lights (Ming Remix) - Ellie Goulding
2.  Goin' In (Michael Woods Club Mix) - Jennifer Lopez
3.  Where Have You Been (Hardwell Club Mix) - Rihanna
4.  You're Gonna Love Again (Original Mix) - Nervo
5.  Conga (Tune Brothers Remix) - Francesco Gomez ft. Lety
6.  Dark Side (Papercha$er Remix) - Kelly Clarkson
7.  Elephant (Harry Romero & Jose Nunez Club Mix) - Alexandra Burke
8.  Wide Awake (Jump Smokers Extended Mix) - Katy Perry
9.  Chasing The Sun (Hardwell Club Mix) - The Wanted
10.  Turn Up The Radio (Richard Vission Speakers Blow Remix) - Madonna
11.  How We Do (Laidback Luke Clean Remix) - Rita Ora
12.  I Can Only Imagine (Daddy's Groove Remix) - David Guetta ft. Chris Brown
13.  Good Morning Copenhagen (Original Mix) - Simon Gain, Jay Adams & TooManyLeftHands

Podcast Link:  Hands In The Air - August 2012

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Tracklist !!
I wanna visit your blog other times to find tracks for my mixes!

If you want, visit our blog http://clubtochart.blogspot.it/

DJTommyScott said...

Thank you! I love your blog. I'm definately adding it to my favorites.